Thursday, April 2, 2009


For my Ladies and my Fellas stay flashy yet classy in the latest by Gucci..... For the non- back-packer who remains fly while looking for something that produces a classy a appeal, the briefcase is your move. Its coming back full force. It provides a a silent swag that forces people to look at you as a dominate force to be reckoned with. On the other side a the threshold is the "Joy" Meduim Boston Bag! Told  you I got you ladies. This is for those Saturdays when u dressed down shopping, but also for your those step out affairs at CLub Whatever. It even  fits those sexy beach days on vacation in South BEach maybe not St. Barts, but you get the cinematic. The tatoo graphics dress it down while the sleek design keeps it so esteemed, making it a multi-faceted piece. I should write a Fashion column! LMFAO! Don't worry LAdies I'm a hAve  some style advice for a these niggaz putting us MEN to shame LOL!  I ain't gonna tell you a price  on these items cause if u need to ask the price then you ain't got it baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment