skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, January 3, 2010
What I'm listening to: Nicki Minaj
Yo Nicki is nice!
She might sound funny but yall niggas hating on her for being different and doing something that people have been scared to do. I'm glad rap finally got it's Barbie girl back bar to bar. She hold her own she gonna go far!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LiNk ME!
Griz Calhoun Mixtape -- Dreams and Nightmares
Griz Calhoun's Myspace
Griz Calhoun's Twitter-- Follow me!
Kix and the City
BBC Ice Cream
Flight Club NY
Giz Modo
Barneys
Gucci
Kanye's Blog
Polo baby!
Rugby!
Griz Calhoun's Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(3)
▼
January
(3)
What I'm listening to: Nicki Minaj
Bad bitch Rose & 'Ye
Happy Grizzy Year !
►
2009
(23)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
WHO IS GRIZWALD CALHOUN?
Griz Calhoun Brooklyn's Own
Flyest ALF to Walk the Planet!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment